Tours for Science Center
About Science Center, Singapore
Loaded with all types of push-pull-twist-and-turn gadgets, this place is a geek’s paradise. With interactive exhibits and activities, the science centre is designed to educate kids about various subjects in the felid of science and technology.
Human body, aviation, optical illusions, ecosystems, the universe and robotics are some of the areas covered in the centre and serve their purpose to enlighten curious little minds.
Science centre is a must-visit for families and kids!
Science Center Information
- Kids will love the Kinetic garden as it is filled with moving parts and gadgets.
- VISA and Mastercard accepted.
Science Center Tickets Prices
- Admission is free for children below 18 months.
- Child: 11.27 SGD
- Senior citizens: 16.91 SGD
- For off-season rates, check official website.
Science Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission is at 5.15 pm.
- For detailed schedule of Kid’s stop, Omni-theatre, Snow city; check official website.
How To Get To Science Center by Public Transport
- Jurong East MRT Station; Bus 335
- By Bus: Buses 66, 178, 198 and 335 stop right outside the Science Centre.
Restaurants Near Science Center
- E-Sarn Thai Cuisine: Herb salad and split wings
- Margarita’s: Margaritas
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Science Center Tickets And Tours
At Gardens by the Bay, discover exotic plants in the FlowerDome from the 5 continents which are displayed in 9 different gardens.
Relish into the culture of Singapore on a private 7-hour tour with a professional and friendly guide. Visit several sightseeing attractions, such as the 10001 Light Buddha Temple, Orchid Garden, Arab Quarter and much more. Learn about the historical importance of each attraction from your guide. Enjoy a 45minute cruise along Singapore River with family, friends or on your own.
Share your experience - Rate Science Center, Singapore
The science centre is usually a great place to take the kids, there is a lot to do here - from water play through to fire storms, you generally can't go wrong as a day out. The observatory unfortunately had a bit of a problem when we went to visit and they didn't communicate it very well, but will definitely try to go again and hopefully it'll be better next time!
This is an excellent venue for hands on activities for primary aged children. The group of children that we took here spent several hours playing in the different sections. They also enjoyed watching the displays especially the fire tornado. If you have primary aged children it is definitely worth a visit.
Interesting science displays, some are pretty engaging. There are some interesting workshops too. If I do not come with a school, I would not have bought a ticket to the exhibit.
One of the most amazing places in Singapore for science fans. This is a big science museum with some amazing science pieces. One should also try one of the 3D dome movies they screen daily.
Love coming here at least once a year to see the rotating installations! This place never gets boring for me. Have participated in some of their workshops and competitions before too, and I have to say that they are very efficient and know how to organize events smoothly.
- Nearby Attractions
- Waterfront Promenade
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple And Museum
- The Changi Museum
- MacRitchie Reservoir
- Jurong Bird Park
- Kranji War Memorial
- Orchard Road
- Asian Civilization Museum
- Clarke Quay
- Hotels Near Science Center
- Hotels Near Science Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near Science Center
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Science Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Science Center
- Budget Hotels Near Science Center
- Cheap Hotels Near Science Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Science Center
- Singapore Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Singapore
- 2 Days in Singapore
- 3 Days in Singapore
- 4 Days in Singapore
- 5 Days in Singapore
- 6 Days in Singapore
- 7 Days in Singapore