Science Center5335 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 15 Science Centre Rd, Singapore 609081
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +65-64252500
- Ticket Price: 17 SGD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Family And Kids
Loaded with all types of push-pull-twist-and-turn gadgets, this place is a geek’s paradise. With interactive exhibits and activities, the science centre is designed to educate kids about various subjects in the felid of science and technology.
Human body, aviation, optical illusions, ecosystems, the universe and robotics are some of the areas covered in the centre and serve their purpose to enlighten curious little minds.
Science centre is a must-visit for families and kids! Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Singapore itinerary 3 days.
Science Center Travel Tips
- Kids will love the Kinetic garden as it is filled with moving parts and gadgets.
- VISA and Mastercard accepted.
Entrance Ticket Details For Science Center
- Admission is free for children below 18 months.
- Child: 11.27 SGD
- Senior citizens: 16.91 SGD
- For off-season rates, check official website.
Science Center Hours
- Last admission is at 5.15 pm.
- For detailed schedule of Kid’s stop, Omni-theatre, Snow city; check official website.
How to Reach Science Center
- Jurong East MRT Station; Bus 335
- By Bus: Buses 66, 178, 198 and 335 stop right outside the Science Centre.
- E-Sarn Thai Cuisine: Herb salad and split wings
- Margarita’s: Margaritas
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.21% of people who visit Singapore include Science Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.48% of people start their Science Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Science Center
90.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Science Center