Science CenterCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 15 Science Centre Rd, Singapore 609081
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +65-64252500
- Ticket Price: 17 SGD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Family And Kids
Loaded with all types of push-pull-twist-and-turn gadgets, this place is a geek’s paradise. With interactive exhibits and activities, the science centre is designed to educate kids about various subjects in the felid of science and technology.
Human body, aviation, optical illusions, ecosystems, the universe and robotics are some of the areas covered in the centre and serve their purpose to enlighten curious little minds.
Science centre is a must-visit for families and kids! Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Singapore itinerary 3 days.
- Kids will love the Kinetic garden as it is filled with moving parts and gadgets.
- VISA and Mastercard accepted.
- Admission is free for children below 18 months.
- Child: 11.27 SGD
- Senior citizens: 16.91 SGD
- For off-season rates, check official website.
- Last admission is at 5.15 pm.
- For detailed schedule of Kid’s stop, Omni-theatre, Snow city; check official website.
- Jurong East MRT Station; Bus 335
- By Bus: Buses 66, 178, 198 and 335 stop right outside the Science Centre.
- E-Sarn Thai Cuisine: Herb salad and split wings
- Margarita’s: Margaritas
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.29% of people who visit Singapore include Science Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.48% of people start their Science Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Science Center
90.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Science Center
My daughter had a lovely butterfly birthday party at the science centre. The guides/facilitators were able to share detailed explanations on the differences between moths and butterflies. They also arranged games for her and her friends. I highly recommend holding a kid’s birthday party at butterfly up close at the Science Centre
Art meets science in future. Neatly planned science centre for seeing future developments of techno world. Must visit place. Kids would enjoy more, where they can tap the flying butterflies, scan their pictures on to digital canvas, slide through fruits.... Superbly maintained place. The fountain, the decor and the building is built like in sci fi movies.
Been here about 4-5 times. There is constant upgrades and new exhibitions to look at. It’s worth to go here to gain more science knowledge. Though some exhibits are old and do not function, most of which are fun and enjoyable to visit with children and family,
The kids stop inside the Science center is great place for kids to learn from pretend play. Kids enjoy and parents can relax or join them. With a cafe inside .. it's a perfect place to spend a holiday!
Interesting place! Good for all ages.. We ran short on time.. Take out at least 4 to 6 hours to visit this place.