In Singapore cable cars, you can get a panoramic view of the Keppel Harbor about seventy meters above the ground.Imagine getting an amazing birdseye view of the ever-evolvong city of Singapore. If you are in Singapore you don’t have to leave this experience up to imaginations, the cable cars ensure that you do have it.They depart from Mount Faber and end at the Sentosa Island.Sentosa Islands is an extremely popular tourist attraction in Singapore. This is a 12 minute ride. However, it stops in between at the Harborfront Station. Riders can get picturesque views and can enjoy the verdant scenery. There are 81 cabins and each of them carries around 6 passengers. It is certainly a fascinating experience that older kids as well as adults will really be able to enjoy.
Singapore Cable Car is one of the attractions added in Singapore itinerary 3 days. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Singapore Cable Car Travel Tips
- Visit anytime except evenings because at in evenings, people crowd here to view sunset.
- Price includes Sentosa Island fees also.
- If you visit at peak times, you may have to wait.
- Book ‘sky dining’ at $100 per couple for a romantic dinner in the gondolas.
- Kids will love the angry bird themed cable car.
Entrance Ticket Details For Singapore Cable Car
- Adult: $29.00, Child: $18.00, $5 is price for a one way ticket and $10 for a 2-way ticket.
How to Reach Singapore Cable Car
- Harbour Front MRT Station
- Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.99% of people who visit Singapore include Singapore Cable Car in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
30.61% of people start their Singapore Cable Car visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Singapore Cable Car
94.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Singapore Cable Car