Singapore Philatelic Museum731 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 23-B Coleman Street, Singapore 179807
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +65-63373888
- Ticket Price: 6 SGD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Museums
The Singapore Philatelic Museum is a petite place showcasing a treasure of stamps. The museum is a great place for kids as it is informative and gets you familiar with the early age when posting was the way of communication. Moreover, those who love collecting stamps would find this museum extremely engaging. On a visit to Singapore, a few minutes at the Philatelic Museum would indeed be a good way to while away sometime with historic information. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Singapore itinerary 2 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Singapore Philatelic Museum
- Museum admission is free on New Year's Day, Chinese New Year, National Day, Hari Raya Puasa, Deepavali and Christmas Day.
- Singapore residents: Free
- Adult: Singapore Dollar 6
- Child (3-12 years): Singapore Dollar 4
How to Reach Singapore Philatelic Museum
- Bus: 2, 12, 32, 33, 51, 61, 63, 80, and 197
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.24% of people who visit Singapore include Singapore Philatelic Museum in their plan
77.78% of people start their Singapore Philatelic Museum visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Singapore Philatelic Museum
85.71% of people prefer walking in order to reach Singapore Philatelic Museum