Singapore RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Singapore
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, River, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Singapore River - Review
The canal in the city of Singapore, known as Singapore River is of utmost historic importance. The river flows from Central Area in the southern part of Singapore till it meets the ocean. It is regarded as the most important river in Singapore. The river has three most important quays namely boat quay, Clarke quay and Robertson quay which is regarded as the heart of the city. Singapore River draws attention of both locals and tourists of Singapore by its different offerings and superlative welcoming ambience. The key features of the Singapore River which you should surely not miss are as follows:
- Nine bridges crossing the river: Esplanade Bridge, Anderson Bridge, Cavenagh Bridge, Elgin Bridge,Coleman Bridge, Read Bridge, Ord Bridge, Clemenceau Bridge, and Kim Seng Bridge.
- Merlion Park
- Monument commemorating the landing site of Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles.
- Dahousie Obelisk
- Boat Quay
- Clarke Quay
- Robertson Quay
- Parliament House
- Riverside Point & Riverside Village
Make your Singapore trip a journey to remember with 10 Days in Singapore Itinerary
Singapore River Information
- Don't miss out on visiting the key features of Singapore River.
- Photography can be nice idea to capture some clicks of yourself with the historic river.
How To reach Singapore River by Public Transport
- Opposite OCBC Ctr
Restaurants Near Singapore River
- Indo Chine waterfront restaurant
- Hot Stones Steak & Seafood Restaurant
- RAS the essence of India
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Singapore River
12.95% of people who visit Singapore include Singapore River in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
32.61% of people start their Singapore River visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Singapore River
52.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Singapore River
Singapore River Trips
Singapore River, Singapore Reviews
One and only river in Singapore. Everyone take a board to feel Singapore, through Singapore River.
The view was fantastic, very nice please must visit everyone better to go evening hours to avoid the sunlight.
Singapore River The Singapore River is located within the island’s Central Region.1 The 3.2-kilometre-long waterway
Amazing view to hang out!!!
I love the ferry rides, amazing views on the bank of river