Singapore River, SingaporeCurrently Open
- Address: Singapore
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, River, Entertainment, Family And Kids
About Singapore River, Singapore
The canal in the city of Singapore, known as Singapore River is of utmost historic importance. The river flows from Central Area in the southern part of Singapore till it meets the ocean. It is regarded as the most important river in Singapore. The river has three most important quays namely boat quay, Clarke quay and Robertson quay which is regarded as the heart of the city. Singapore River draws attention of both locals and tourists of Singapore by its different offerings and superlative welcoming ambience. The key features of the Singapore River which you should surely not miss are as follows:
- Nine bridges crossing the river: Esplanade Bridge, Anderson Bridge, Cavenagh Bridge, Elgin Bridge,Coleman Bridge, Read Bridge, Ord Bridge, Clemenceau Bridge, and Kim Seng Bridge.
- Merlion Park
- Monument commemorating the landing site of Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles.
- Dahousie Obelisk
- Boat Quay
- Clarke Quay
- Robertson Quay
- Parliament House
- Riverside Point & Riverside Village
Make your Singapore trip a journey to remember with 10 Days in Singapore Itinerary
Singapore River Information
- Don't miss out on visiting the key features of Singapore River.
- Photography can be nice idea to capture some clicks of yourself with the historic river.
How To reach Singapore River by Public Transport
- Opposite OCBC Ctr
Restaurants Near Singapore River
- Indo Chine waterfront restaurant
- Hot Stones Steak & Seafood Restaurant
- RAS the essence of India
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Singapore River
3.23% of people who visit Singapore include Singapore River in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
66.86% of people plan their visit to Singapore River between 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Singapore River
82.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Singapore River
Singapore River Sightseeing Tours
Singapore River Cruises
Singapore River Food & Nightlife Tours
Singapore River, Singapore Reviews
I love the ferry rides, amazing views on the bank of river
Nice river side place in Singapore especially night time is very beautiful and busy until midnight.
Well paved & lighted walk way with plenty of 2nd hand smoke and cig butt litters. A historical site that is abused by these irresponsible foreigners & pest.
A river in the heart of the city. Nice scenery！