Singapore River Cruise19 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 30 Merchant Rd, Singapore Map
- Phone: +65-63366111
- Tags: Cruise
The Singapore River Cruise is one of the most delightful things to do while on your visit to Singapore and the experience is truly unforgettable. In this modern age, a ride on the Bumboats on the historic waterways reminds people of the rustic charm and today has become an icon for the locals and visitors alike. The bumboats in the earlier times were crucial in driving trade activities for over hundred and fifty years and today, is used for cruising the river and gives people the chance to enjoy the stunning view of the waterfront. With the Singapore River Cruise, you would be able to observe Singapore’s prime locations and that truly is an inexplicable experience.
How to Reach Singapore River Cruise
- Subway North East Line to stop - Clarke Quay
- Buses 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 12, 33, 51, 54, 61, 6, 80, 124 to stop - Clarke Quay Stn
- Singapore River Cruise Address: 30 Merchant Rd, Singapore
- Singapore River Cruise Contact Number: +65-63366111
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!