When it is quite hot in Singapore, tourists should definitely head for Snow city as it is known for winter fun, snow and cold temperatures. This is an entertaining family attraction and has various activities that involve snow. The snow is artificiallally created so while there is sweltering heat outside, you will be able to experience a chill like no other here.There is a polar bear gallery too. There is a snow chamber too wherein winter activities like skiing, sledding, snowboarding and tubing can be enjoyed. Various things like gloves, jackets, boots and snowboards are available on rent.
Snow City is one of the attractions added in Singapore itinerary 5 days. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Snow City Travel Tips
- All age groups can enjoy.
- Various things like gloves, jackets, boots and snowboards are available on rent.
- VISA, Mastercard and Amex cards acceptable.
- Bring long trousers and socks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Snow City
- Ticket Price: $10 - $15
- Depending on activities, rates vary.
- Adults: Singapore Dollar15
- Kids: Singapore Dollar12
- Non-Singaporeans: Singapore Dollar18 (adults and kids both)
For additional price details, visit the official website.
Snow City Hours
- On school and public holidays: 9:45 am to 6:00 pm
How to Reach Snow City
- Jurong East
- Bus: 66, 178, 198 and 335
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.83% of people who visit Singapore include Snow City in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
53.45% of people start their Snow City visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Snow City
53.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Snow City