St Andrews CathedralCurrently Closed
- Address: 11 St Andrew's Rd, Singapore 178959
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +65-63376104
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Architecture , Cathedral
St Andrews Cathedral - Review
St. Andrews Cathedral is indubitably one of Singapore’s most treasured works of architecture. This church is an important national monument. It has extended pinnacles and glossy white exteriors. St. Andrews is said to be the largest and biggest church in Singapore. This place is located near City Hall MRT in the middle of Singapore's business district. The architecture of the building is simply stunning and certainly worth the trip.
The choir of this church is the oldest musical institution in Singapore. You will also find a children’s choir inside the church. If you walk in to the cathedral from the arched entrance you will surely see the three multicolored stained glass windows. If you are curious about the gorgeous architecture, you can also have a look at the visitor's centre that explains complete history, culture, arte-facts and more of the cathedral.
St Andrews Cathedral is one of the attractions added in Singapore Itinerary 7 Days. Must visit this awesome attraction.
St Andrews Cathedral Information
- Car parking space available.
- Don't forget to visit the visitor's centre.
St Andrews Cathedral Opening and Closing Hours
- Tuesday - Friday: 8:00am
- Monday - Friday: 12:10pm (Civic Holidays: 9:30 am only)
- Saturday: 9:30am, 5:00pm (Sunday Vigil)
- Sunday: 8 am, 9:30am, 11am, 5pm
- Friday: 10:30am - 11:30am
- Saturday: 10:30am - 11:30am & 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Appointments for Confession can also be made at the Cathedral office.
How To reach St Andrews Cathedral by Public Transport
- City Hall MRT Interchange
Restaurants Near St Andrews Cathedral
- New Asia
- Indo Chine waterfront restaurant
- le Myanmar Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting St Andrews Cathedral
10.09% of people who visit Singapore include St Andrews Cathedral in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.75% of people start their St Andrews Cathedral visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see St Andrews Cathedral
66.64% of people prefer walking in order to reach St Andrews Cathedral
St Andrews Cathedral Map
St Andrews Cathedral Trips
1 View19 Days 18 Nights19 Day Trip to Edinburgh, St Andrews, Aberdeen, Isle Of Skye, Dunvegan, Inverness, Glasgow from TorontoBy: Guest UserCity: Edinburgh, Isle Of Skye, St Andrews, Aberdeen, Dunvegan, Inverness, Glasgow
St Andrews Cathedral, Singapore Reviews
Like a Catholic church, there are visitors who pray and sit in the main scantuary. There is stained glass and organ at the back. The cafe out front is a terrific place to physically refresh yourself.
Great Anglican Church! Many Services On Sunday’s! You Can Attend English,Chinese,Cantonese And Hokkien Services! A Church With A Lot Of History! Go To One Of Their Service On Sunday’s!
I really enjoyed this place because in my opinion it’s the perfect place for meditation and to pray. I visited a lot of churches around the world but I really appreciate this one. Very well maintained inside and outside the building. Also the surrounding garden is very good and peaceful.
A very well restored building in the Newly Enhanced Civic district of Singapore. A classic structure that reflects it's heritage. Still a functioning church. Rather vibrant. Many services for both locals n visitors alike.
Friendly family church with more than 15 Worship Services. There is also a Cafe next to the Bus Stop.
All QuestionsSt andrews cathedral
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa