The Southern Ridges866 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Henderson Road, Singapore Map
- Phone: +651800-4717300
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Walking Area
The southern ridges make for a pleasant walk over the gorgeous 10 kilometer stretch of greenery with ever changing views of the mesmerizing terrain. The southern ridges bridge the hills of Mount Faber Park, TelokBlangah Hill Park, and Kent Ridge Park making for spectacular views to lure its tourists. The ridges, with a total of 8 trails, can be used as an exhilarating exercise zone as well as the unmatched beauty will help you cover a huge distance without even realizing how far you've come. This is a great place to get a glimpse of the fascinating city from atop.
Make your Singapore trip a journey to remember with Singapore Itinerary 10 Days
The Southern Ridges Travel Tips
- No wheelchair access.
The Southern Ridges Hours
- Lighting hours for Alexandra Arch: changing LED lights: 7 pm – 12 am daily
- Lighting hours for Forest Walk: 7 pm – 12 am and 5 am – 7 am daily
- Lighting hours for Henderson Waves: 7 pm – 7 am daily
- Safety LED lights on bridges: 7 pm – 7 am daily
- Recommended time of arrival is 7pm – 9pm.
How to Reach The Southern Ridges
- Bus: 124, 131, 145, 176, and 273.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Southern Ridges Address: Henderson Road, Singapore
- The Southern Ridges Contact Number: +651800-4717300
- Time required to visit The Southern Ridges: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.7% of people who visit Singapore include The Southern Ridges in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
72.92% of people start their The Southern Ridges visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see The Southern Ridges
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Southern Ridges
People normally club together MacRitchie Reservoir and Night Safari while planning their visit to The Southern Ridges.
People also prefer to end their day with The Southern Ridges.