Tiong Bahru Tours
About Tiong Bahru, Singapore
Tiong Bahru is a housing estate located within Bukit Merah Planning Area, in the Central Region of Singapore. Built in the 1920s, Tiong Bahru is the oldest housing estate of the city-state. It was the first project undertaken by the Singapore Improvement Trust (SIT), a government body administered by the British colonial authority, to provide for mass public housing in Singapore. The main estate consists of about 30 apartment blocks with a total of over 900 units and also high-rise HDB flats and condominiums along Boon Tiong Road, Jalan Membina and Kim Tian Road surrounding the main estate. The apartment blocks in the main estate are made up of two to five-storey flats and the units are assorted three to five-room apartments.Wikipedia
Overview of Tiong Bahru
Home to Tiong Bahru is the city of Singapore in the country of Singapore. Tiong Bahru is not the prime point of interest of Singapore. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
Attractions like Gardens By The Bay, National Orchid Garden, Chinatown, Botanic Gardens and Merlion are the usual crowd pullers of Singapore and you might easily miss out Tiong Bahru amidst these top things to do.
Local travel guides will amplify your fun in the city as they walk you around the major attractions. You can book Singapore tours for such assistance.
More about Singapore
Create a flawless plan, make use of Singapore trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Singapore like Ibis Styles Singapore On Macpherson, Ibis Singapore Novena and Days Hotel Singapore At Zhongshan Park.
Curated Singapore vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Singapore and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Book Tiong Bahru Tickets And Tours
Singapore is a beautiful garden city that had developed rapidly from a backward malay fishing village only 50 years ago. Its citizens are immigrants that originate from all over Asia. On this 3-hour Singapore city tour, your friendly local tour guide will take you to visit the city's most modern developments as well as the older landmarks that played key roles in shaping the city as you see it today.
At Gardens by the Bay, discover exotic plants in the FlowerDome from the 5 continents which are displayed in 9 different gardens.
Share your experience - Rate Tiong Bahru, Singapore
Quite nice to walk around on not very sunny day, but there is not much thing as advertised other than the plaza
Clean and stroller accessible to and from the train platform. Only complaint is that if I wanted to go to Tiong Bahru Plaza, I would have to go up the elevator n the opposite side of the road. Then cross the street to get to the mall.
A beautiful, tranquil, and quaint Singapore housing estate of a bygone era still precariously existing in a surrounding of modern and high-rise living. Wander around this Tiong Bahru's 1930s public estate and you will be rewarded with nostalgia and charming architecture!
Underground MRT station on the East-West (green) Line, with a mall directly above. Close proximity to the CBD area makes this station a busy one. Served by a mall (Tiong Bahru Plaza) directly above the station, with other small shops like Buzz near the station exit itself.
I have visited this place couple of times, we can reach here through MRT and Bus
- Other Attractions
- Rescue Paws
- Ao Prachuap Seafood Restaurant
- Restaurant Casa Pascal
- Madame Green Seafood Restaurant
- Restaurant La Mer
- City Pillar Shrine - Prachuap Kiri Khan
- Khao Chong Kra Chok
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Prachuap Khiri Khan City Center
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Prachuap Khiri Khan
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Rescue Paws
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ao Prachuap Seafood Restaurant
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Restaurant Casa Pascal
- 5 Star Hotels Near Madame Green Seafood Restaurant
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Restaurant La Mer
- 5 Star Hotels Near 515 Coffee & Resort
- Hotels Near City Pillar Shrine - Prachuap Kiri Khan
- 5 Star Hotels Near Khao Chong Kra Chok
- City Tripplans
- Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 3 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 7 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 2 Days
- 2 Day Trip to Singapore from Singapore
- 2 Day Trip to Singapore from Singapore
- Singapore itinerary 1 Day
- Singapore Itinerary 6 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Singapore from Singapore
- Singapore Itinerary 10 Days