Top Historical Places in Sintra
Top Historical Activities in Sintra
Sintra is full of historically important monuments and is perhaps the best place to witness history unfold. The wonderful monuments and the rich history attached with the destination make Sintra one of Top Historical Destinations in the world. Sintra is a very historically important place and thus sees a lot of tourists every year. Whenever you are planning to visit a historical monument in Sintra or a place of historical significance, it is always good to know a little information about the place, its opening and closing times, the ideal duration of visit and the need of tour guide to visit the historical monuments of Sintra. Explore the historical monuments of Sintra with a guided tour or opt for in-depth information of its historical account, this Sintra guide is your go-to option for free. Move to things to do in Sintra page for the complete list of attractions and activities.
9 Reviews Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Experience the beauty of the villages of Sintra and Cascais as you learn about their history, culture, and cuisine. On board ...
USD 74.63Book Now
Top Historical Sintra landmarks
Traverse through the finest landmarks and famous historical buildings of Sintra.
- #1 of 6 Historical Things To Do in Sintra Quinta Da Regaleira And The Inititation Wells Added 41989 times in Trip Plans
- #2 of 6 Historical Things To Do in Sintra Moors Castle Added 28634 times in Trip Plans
- #3 of 6 Historical Things To Do in Sintra National Palace Of Pena And Pena Park Added 8660 times in Trip Plans
- #4 of 6 Historical Things To Do in Sintra Capuchos Convent Added 10782 times in Trip Plans
- #5 of 6 Historical Things To Do in Sintra Adrenunes Dolmen Added 6829 times in Trip Plans
- #6 of 6 Historical Things To Do in Sintra The Palace Of Monteiro The Millionaire Added 125 times in Trip Plans
More Top Historical Places in Sintra
Explore the travel planning tool for your visit to Sintra and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!