Events and Festivals in Siofok, Hungary
Events and Festivals in Siofok
- Summer being the tourist season; there are number of events and festivities happening around the town. There are beach parties and the nightclubs have international DJ’s playing great music.
- The Withsun Season opening festivities marks the beginning of the tourist season. A huge procession followed by a Beauty pageant and a ball make it interesting.
- In June, Golden Shell International Folk Festival also known as Aranykagylo Nemzetkozi Folklor Fesztival is a popular Siofok event. The folk art of various nations as well the local Hungarian culture are colourful and worth witnessing.
- The International Show-Jumping Competition and the Jumping Derby are popular horse shows of Siofok.
- The Catholic Church hosts organ performances and there are also a few concerts playing classical music all round the year.
- In August: Sommer-Freizeit Ungarn is also one of the popular Siofok Festivals.
Trip plans for Siofok
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Events & Festivals in Top Cities in Hungary
- Events & Festivals in Sopron
- Events & Festivals in Pecs
- Events & Festivals in Kaposvar
- Events & Festivals in Debrecen
- Events & Festivals in Szeged
- Events & Festivals in Eger