How to Reach Siofok - The Easiest Way to Reach Siofok
- By Air: Siofok doesn’t have its individual airport and the nearest airport is in Sarmellek- the Heviz Balaton airport. It is a drive away from Siofok and has domestic flights from major Hungarian cities as well as international flights from Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Leipzig, Moscow and Riga. The Franz Liszt International Airport in Budapest is 140 kilometres away and is easily accessible using the M0 and M7 motorways.
- By Bus: There are regular bus connections to Siofok from all the major cities in the Transdanube region.
- By Train: The Train journey to Siofok is very cheap and fast. There are frequent trains from Déli palyaudvar and Keleti pályaudvar railway stations in Budapest, Nagykanizsa and Venice.
- By Car: Siofok is directly accessed by the Motorway M7 which is the part of European routes E65 and E71.
- By Bicycle: Rental companies provide bicycles and the rent is pretty cheap. It is a great way to get around Siofok.
- By Moped: Visitors can also hire a moped to get around the town.
- By Bus: The town has a fair bus system and can be used to get around Siofok.
- By Train: There are four stops in the town and train is majorly used to get from the farther stops to the city centre, especially for after-hour journey. Also, train journeys in Siofok are cheap.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available in the peak season but make sure you negotiate the fare before getting in.
- On Foot: Sifok is geographically long and narrow and hence is pretty walkable. You can find the nearest beach within 5 to 10 minutes of walking and hence, Siofok can be easily explored on foot.
Are you looking for a Siofok travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Siofok
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Siofok. The most preferred mode of transport in Siofok is Walking.
Average distance: 5.7 km Average time: 25.4 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 29.5 min Driving 5 min Overall average time for 3.25 kms 34.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 16.67%Bus 25 min Waiting 5 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 8 kms 35 min
Car 33.33%Driving 11 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 7 kms 11.5 min
- How to reach Sopron
- How to reach Pecs
- How to reach Kaposvar
- How to reach Debrecen
- How to reach Szeged
- How to reach Eger