Are you looking for what to do in Siofok?
PLACES TO SEE
- Museums: Egg museum, Mineral museum, Toreki colony of arts, Imre Kalman Museum.
- Churches: Lutheran church and Roman catholic church.
- Parks: Millennium park, Rose garden, Statue park, Jokai Park.
THINGS TO DO
- Get a tan on the Siofok beach!
- Go shopping in the Sio Plaza- a mall in the city centre with a movie theatre, food court and number of shops.
- Explore the nightlife of Siofok. There are many pubs and bars where you can chill and grab a cocktail. Cafe Molo and Bacardi Music café are the most popular among crowds.
- Admire the heritage villas of Battyany es Petofi Street.
- Go on a day trip to towns like Balatonfüred or Tihany, there are frequent boat rides to these towns from Siofok.
- Hop on the opportunities for adventure activities like kite surfing and wakeboarding, after all you are in the party capital of Hungary!
- Observe the Canal locks built in 292 AD near the ferry pier or Baross Bridge to the south.
- Visit the Cultural Centre of the South Region of Lake Balaton to experience the local culture and catch a gala Turn on the Escapade mode! Go for Sky diving!
Below we have a list of things to do in Siofok and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Siofok getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Siofok with confidence.