Lac Souterrain St-leonardCurrently Open
- Address: 21 Rue du Lac, Sion, 1958, Switzerland
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-272032266
- Ticket Price: 10 CHF
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Cave, Concert, Family And Kids, Lake, Boating
If you are looking for a destination to spend quality time with your kids and family, come to Lax Souterrain St-Leonard. Situated along the Rhone valley, this subterranean lake lies between Sion and Sierre. It stretches for around 300 meters and you can explore this largest natural underground lake of Europe on a boat. The duration will hardly take around half an hour. While on the boat ride, enjoy the view of the crystal clear water of lake and the fascinating details of the nature surrounding the lake. The guide will explain you about the historical and geographical facts related to this lake. Make sure you have your camera ready to capture the perfect shots of the lake.
Try to board the boats that organize concerts on the lake on special occasions.
Lac Souterrain St-leonard Travel Tips
- Guided tour on boat with explanation in language like English, French and German is available.
- Other languages on request depending on availability.
- Pictures are allowed to take.
- Swimming and diving are not permitted.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lac Souterrain St-leonard
- Children (5 – 15years) – Fr6
- Children (upto 5 years) - free
How to Reach Lac Souterrain St-leonard
- By Car, Highway A9, exit Sion-Est
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sion before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sion and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sion include Lac Souterrain St-leonard in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
52.48% of people start their Lac Souterrain St-leonard visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lac Souterrain St-leonard
92.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lac Souterrain St-leonard