Located in the Domaine des Iles, this park is a perfect destination for those who wish to have an adrenaline rush. The adventurous activities included within the park are not only confined to adults, kids can simultaneously take part in it. Even for toddlers there are few activities which are quite interesting to see.
Separate picnic area with sheds and benches is also available where you can enjoy nice lunch with your family and friends. A great spot to spend half a day with friends and family!
A great place to spend half a day tour with family!
Parc Aventure Travel Tips
- Discounts on ticket price are not cumulative.
- Reservation for special occasions are possible.
- For rules and regulations of the park, visit the official website.
- The park offers necessary safety measures for the visitors to enjoy the activities properly.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parc Aventure
Admission is free for those not using the facilities.
For Using The Facilities: -
- Adult – CHF 39
- Mini adventure of 4 to 8years – CHF 15
- Children from 8 – 11years – CHF 24
- Teen 12 -15years- CHF29
- Apprentice or student on presentation of the card – CHF 34
- For group tour, visit the official website.
Parc Aventure Hours
- Schedule changes in every month. Check the official website to see the schedule of other months.
- Last admission to the park 5:00 pm.
How to Reach Parc Aventure
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sion before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sion and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sion include Parc Aventure in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35.96% of people start their Parc Aventure visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Parc Aventure
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc Aventure