The Snow Garden Of Tourbillon66 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue des Mareches, 1950 Sion, Switzerland
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-272030070
- Tags: Garden, Cafe, Play, Family And Kids
If you are travelling in winter season, visit this beautiful seasonal tourist destination where you get to enjoy adventurous snow activities with your families. For skaters and ice hockey lovers, the Snow Garden of Tourbillon is a heaven. The Outdoor Ice Rink region lets you enjoy skating and ice hockey games. Fully covered with ice, the entire area lets you play around with snow without getting worried about time. You can enjoy other activities like skiing and sledging.
For refreshment, you can grab a small bite from the cafe located with the outdoor ice rink.
The Snow Garden Of Tourbillon Travel Tips
- Wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Snow Garden Of Tourbillon
Ticket price of Outdoor Ice Rink-
- Adult - CHF 3
- Children (6 – 15 years) – CHF2
- Skates rental (per day) – CHF 5 (for adults), CHF 4 (for children)
The Snow Garden Of Tourbillon Hours
The garden is open from end of October to end of February (depending on weather forecast)
Opening hours during school days-
- Monday to Wednesday, Friday & Sunday-
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm – Hockey
- 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm – Skating
- Thursday – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Hockey); 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm (skating); 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm (1/2 skating + ½ Hockey)
- Saturday – 10:30 am -12:30 pm (Hockey); 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm (skating)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sion before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sion and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.05% of people who visit Sion include The Snow Garden Of Tourbillon in their plan
46.67% of people start their The Snow Garden Of Tourbillon visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Snow Garden Of Tourbillon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Snow Garden Of Tourbillon