How to Reach Sioux Falls
HOW TO GET TO SIOUX FALLS
- By Air: Sioux Falls Regional Airport is connected to most of the US cities Dallas, Minneapolis, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Cincinnati, Salt Lake City and Atlanta. The airport is small but is convenient enough.
- By Car: Located at the intersection of two major interstates, I-90 and I-29. Another interstate, I-229, Sioux Falls is easily reachable from locations such as Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, and Minneapolis.
- By Bus: You can easily find bus access from interstate bus service which is operated by Jefferson Lines partnered with Greyhound.
HOW TO GET AROUND SIOUX FALLS
- By Car: Renting a car for yourself would be the best way to appreciate and explore the beauty of Sioux Falls. Roads are well maintained for you to have smooth drive.
- By Bus: The Sioux Falls Bus Terminal has a strong network that connects much of the city with many stations along the routes.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available throughout the city. You will find that the fares are reasonable as per U.S. standards.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sioux Falls. The most preferred mode of transport in Sioux Falls is Car.
Average distance: 11.95 km Average time: 18 min
Car 100%Driving 18 min Overall average time for 11.95 kms 18 min
|Shindler to Sioux Falls||9.21 km||9 mins|
|Canton to Sioux Falls||15.9 km||15 mins|
|Clear lake to Sioux Falls||16.69 km||16 mins|
|Brandon to Sioux Falls||17.69 km||17 mins|
|Lincoln to Sioux Falls||35.95 km||35 mins|
|Watertown to Sioux Falls||46.37 km||46 mins|
|Rock valley to Sioux Falls||48.5 km||48 mins|
|Sioux center to Sioux Falls||62.26 km||1 hour 2 mins|
|Le mars to Sioux Falls||63.54 km||1 hour 3 mins|
|Hull to Sioux Falls||66.55 km||1 hour 6 mins|