How to Reach Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Easiest Way to Reach Sioux Falls
HOW TO GET TO SIOUX FALLS
- By Air: Sioux Falls Regional Airport is connected to most of the US cities Dallas, Minneapolis, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Cincinnati, Salt Lake City and Atlanta. The airport is small but is convenient enough.
- By Car: Located at the intersection of two major interstates, I-90 and I-29. Another interstate, I-229, Sioux Falls is easily reachable from locations such as Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, and Minneapolis.
- By Bus: You can easily find bus access from interstate bus service which is operated by Jefferson Lines partnered with Greyhound.
HOW TO GET AROUND SIOUX FALLS
- By Car: Renting a car for yourself would be the best way to appreciate and explore the beauty of Sioux Falls. Roads are well maintained for you to have smooth drive.
- By Bus: The Sioux Falls Bus Terminal has a strong network that connects much of the city with many stations along the routes.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available throughout the city. You will find that the fares are reasonable as per U.S. standards.
Are you looking for a Sioux Falls travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Sioux Falls
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sioux Falls. The most preferred mode of transport in Sioux Falls is Car.
Average distance: 11.95 km Average time: 18 min
Car 100%Driving 18 min Overall average time for 11.95 kms 18 min
How to Reach Sioux Falls from Nearby Cities
|Shindler to Sioux Falls||9.21 km||9 mins|
|Brandon to Sioux Falls||17.69 km||17 mins|
- How to reach Canistota
- How to reach Denver Township
- How to reach Sibley
- How to reach Wynot
- How to reach Dakota Dunes
- How to reach Storden
- How to reach Quimby
- How to reach Graettinger
- How to reach Primrose
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco