Ojibway Provincial Park7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sioux Lookout, ON, Canada Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Set on the Little Vermillion Lake is the Ojibway Provincial Park that offers a wide array of recreational opportunities and hence attracts a number of people from far and wide. The park offers a stunning sandy beach, opportunities for muskellunge fishing and swimming. Also, there are several trails along the lake’s shore and through the pine forest that give you the chance to wonder and explore the spellbinding beauty of the place. The park also has beautiful and spacious campgrounds that can accommodate both tents and RV’s. If you are hoping to spend a relaxing day or planning a rejuvenating weekend getaway, the Ojibway Provincial Park wouldn’t disappoint you.
How to Reach Ojibway Provincial Park
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Ojibway Provincial Park Address: Sioux Lookout, ON, Canada
- Time required to visit Ojibway Provincial Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!