Best Time To Visit Sirmione
Sirmione experiences four seasons with hot summers and mild winters
- Summer (June – August): Summer temperatures in Sirmione stay in the 20s (Celsius).
- Winter (December – February): In the winters, the temperature falls down to an average of 4 degrees.
- Spring (March – May): Spring has an average of 17 degrees.
- Autumn (September – November): Autumn witnesses an average temperature of around 18 degrees centigrade.
The best time to visit are between the months of April and July. It is when you can get a gorgeous Golden Italian Tan.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 50 0
Maximum rain recorded in Sirmione is 1224.69 mm in April.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Sirmione is December.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Sirmione is November.
Least humid month in Sirmione is June.
- Best time to visit Catullo's Grotto in Sirmione
- Best time to visit Thermal Wellness Centre Aquaria Or Centro Benessere Termale Aquaria in Sirmione
- Best time to visit Scaliger Castle Or Rocca Scaligera in Sirmione
- Best time to visit Terme Virgilio in Sirmione