Church Of St. Mary Of The Snow Or Chiesa Di Santa Maria Della NeveCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: 13 Via S. Maria Maggiore, Sirmione, BS 25019, Italy
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-030916527
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Built in the fifteenth century on the ruins of the Church of St. Martin, this little gem is the Catholic parish church of Sirmione. It’s famous for its superb terracotta and fresco decorations. It’s a popular place to get married in Sirmione. The highlights are:
- The façade with terracotta decor and portico.
- A wooded Madonna enthroned.
- 15th century frescoes.
- 16th century cruxifix.
- 18th century organ.
- A pillar on the entrance porch edicated to the emperor Julian the Apostate.
- A memorial stone dedicated to Jupiter, which is now used as a box for charity.
- Bus stop of Sirmione
- Ristorante La Roccia
- Ristorante Al Progresso
- La Rucola
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sirmione before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sirmione and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sirmione include Church Of St. Mary Of The Snow Or Chiesa Di Santa Maria Della Neve in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
43.6% of people start their Church Of St. Mary Of The Snow Or Chiesa Di Santa Maria Della Neve visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of St. Mary Of The Snow Or Chiesa Di Santa Maria Della Neve
92.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of St. Mary Of The Snow Or Chiesa Di Santa Maria Della Neve
People normally club together Jamaica Beach Or Giamaica Beach and Thermal Wellness Centre Aquaria Or Centro Benessere Termale Aquaria while planning their visit to Church Of St. Mary Of The Snow Or Chiesa Di Santa Maria Della Neve.