- By Air: The nearest airport to Sirmione is in Verona, from where a bus or car can be taken towards Sirmione.
- By Boat: There are ferry and Catamaran services where Sirmione is connected through other towns across the waters.
- By Taxi: Motorway A4 Sirmione can be taken. However, it is inconvenient to take cars inside the commune.
- By Bus: Buses are available from Verona.
- By Mini-train: Mini-trains help you get around the commune.
- On Foot: The motor-free nature of Sirmione encourages the tourists to walk around the commune.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Sirmione and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!