The Salvo Or La Barca Di SalvoCurrently Closed
- Address: Via Salvo d'Acquisto 15, 25019 Sirmione, Italy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-3470592063
- Ticket Price: 350 EUR
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Boating, Cruise
The Salvo Or La Barca Di Salvo - Review
The Boat Salvo is a great mini-cruise of Lake Garda. For about half a day, the skipper will take you out over the water. The tour includes lunch, a sunbathing stop, coffee. The boat itself has a four-berth cabin, music, TV, shower, toilet and a sundeck.
The Salvo Or La Barca Di Salvo Information
- Wheelchair accessible.
The Salvo Or La Barca Di Salvo Ticket Prices
- The EUR 70 ride gives you 60 minutes of a boat ride, sunbathing and swimming.
- The Sunset tour is EUR 59.
- The EUR 350 6 hour trip price can be split up between a maximum of six people on a single tour. In essence, you could have this tour for a little under EUR 60.
- EUR 29 for every additional hour.
How To reach The Salvo Or La Barca Di Salvo by Public Transport
- The Sirmione Bus Stop.
Restaurants Near The Salvo Or La Barca Di Salvo
- Il Fiore Beach Bar - Pizzeria e Grigliate
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sirmione before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sirmione and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Salvo Or La Barca Di Salvo
37.18% of people who visit Sirmione include The Salvo Or La Barca Di Salvo in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
90.1% of people start their The Salvo Or La Barca Di Salvo visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see The Salvo Or La Barca Di Salvo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Salvo Or La Barca Di Salvo