Are you looking for what to do in Sirmione?
- Scaliger Castle: A thirteenth century castle whose drawbridge is the only entrance into the town is a unique example of medieval fortification.
- Catullo's Grotto: Unearthed remains of a huge roman villa at the tip of the peninsula, with a small museum at the entrance.
- Sant’Anna della Rocca: A twelfth century church adjacent to the castle, mostly used by the garrisons and locals.
- San Pietro in Mavino: A Lombard timed church, renovated again in the fourteenth century.
- Santa Maria Maggiore: A fifteenth century church located in the town-centre.
- La Barca di Salvo: Boat tour of the commune. Via Salvo d'Acquisto 15, 25019 Sirmione, Italy.
- Consorzio Motoscafisti Sirmione: A 30 minute tour of the island on boat. Via Marconi 18, 25010 Sirmione, Italy.
- Bertoldi Boats - Day Tours: A boat tour including a passing under the castle. Lungolago Armando Diaz, 25019 Sirmione, Italy.
- Startur Day Tours: Day touring of the island. Via Mazzolari, 30, 25019 Sirmione, Italy.
Below we have a list of things to do in Sirmione and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Sirmione getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Sirmione with confidence.