Ile Du GaouCurrently Open
- Address: Le Brusc, 83140 Six- Four-les-Plages, France, Six-fours-les-plages Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Waterfront, View Point, Picnic Spot
Ile du Gaou, located in the Six-Four-les-Plages Peninsula, is one of the most beautiful beaches that boast of crystal clear water. The place is a tranquil and all you can hear is the rumbling of leaves and chirping of the birds. Beautiful flora and fauna and huge dramatic cliffs surrounds the place. It is a perfect site to relax and have some good time with family or friends in the lap of nature. Highlights and must see includes:
- Sun bathing
- Beautiful picnic spot
- Little Coves
- Huge dramatic cliffs
- Hire a Taxi
- Ask a local
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Six-fours-les-plages before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Six-fours-les-plages and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ile Du Gaou Address: Le Brusc, 83140 Six- Four-les-Plages, France, Six-fours-les-plages
- Ile Du Gaou Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ile Du Gaou(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ile Du Gaou: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Six-fours-les-plages include Ile Du Gaou in their plan
47.06% of people start their Ile Du Gaou visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ile Du Gaou
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ile Du Gaou
People normally club together Iles Des Embiez and Plage Des Sablettes while planning their visit to Ile Du Gaou.