Iles Des Embiez283 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 83140 Six-Fours-les-Plages, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Family And Kids
Iles des Embiez is located off the coast of Port Le Brusc; with a surface aera of 0.9 kilometres across the Mediterranean Sea, it is the largest island in Embiez. The island has a fixed population of ten. Paul Ricard who was then buried on the Iles des Embiez bought it in 1958, and his grave is on the highest point of the island facing the sea. The Island celebrates his birthday every year on 9 July. The place has strict environmental policies and was also awarded by ISO 14001 Certification and the area is protected under Natura 2000. It’s a calm place where you can just walk along the shores of beautiful beaches. Highlights and must see includes:
- Swimming in the beach
- Boat trips
- Blue Flag beaches
- Different Species of birds
How to Reach Iles Des Embiez
- By Ferry: Ferry ride from le Brusc beach
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Six-fours-les-plages before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Six-fours-les-plages and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Iles Des Embiez Address: 83140 Six-Fours-les-Plages, France
- Iles Des Embiez Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Iles Des Embiez(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Iles Des Embiez: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Six-fours-les-plages include Iles Des Embiez in their plan
33.33% of people start their Iles Des Embiez visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Iles Des Embiez
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iles Des Embiez
People normally club together Plage Des Sablettes and Old Town while planning their visit to Iles Des Embiez.