Notre Dame Du Mai23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 83140 Six-Four-les-Plages, France, Six-fours-les-plages
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, View Point, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Notre Dame Du Mai is located in the southern most part of Six-Four-les-Plages, situated on a mountain that covers 14 kilometers of the surface with a height of 352 meters. The ‘Our Lady May’ chapel is situated on the mountain. The building was created in 1633 and it owes its origin to two events; Fraysse and Jouglas, which are labeled as miracles. The place is a beautiful walkthrough to the chapel and attracts a lot of worshippers.
Highlights and must see includes:
- Panoramic view of the beach
- Chapel of Our Lady of May
- Wild Dense Forest
Notre Dame Du Mai Travel Tips
- No provision for old people and for disabled people who cannot climb up the mountain.
- Avoid windy days.
How to Reach Notre Dame Du Mai
- Hire a taxi
- Ask a Local for direction
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Six-fours-les-plages before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Six-fours-les-plages and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.88% of people who visit Six-fours-les-plages include Notre Dame Du Mai in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
60% of people start their Notre Dame Du Mai visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Notre Dame Du Mai
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Notre Dame Du Mai