Are you looking for what to do in Six-fours-les-plages?
- Iles des Embiez: A protected island where Paul Ricard happens to be buried.
- Notre Dame du Mai: 17th century chapel on a small mountain that offers nice views.
- Ile du Gaou: Beautiful beach surrounded by dramatic cliffs.
- Parc de la Mediterranee: A pretty children’s park and picnic area.
- Chapelle Notre Dame de Pepiole: Historic sixth century Merovingian chapel. It’s the main tourist attraction around.
Below we have a list of things to do in Six-fours-les-plages and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Six-fours-les-plages getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Six-fours-les-plages with confidence.