Rotunda Svateho Juraja44 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Potočná 209/1, 909 01 Skalica, Slovakia Map
- Phone: +421-346644230
- Tags: Monument, Family And Kids
Accessible to public from May to September, the Rotunda Svateho Juraja, or the Rotunda of St. Juraj is a 11th century monument. Originally built in Rumanian style, this monument was rebuilt in Gothic and Baroque style. The oldest historical and architectural monument in Skalice, this monument was built as a church in the city’s fortification. Apart from serving as a church, this place has also served as a burial ground.
More about Skalica
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Skalica trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Skalica like Penzion U Kostela, ApartmÃÃÃÃ‚‚ƒÂ¡n ÃÃÃÃ‚‚…Â tÃÃÃÃ‚‚„›pÃÃÃÃ‚‚ƒÂ¡nka and Hotel Sv. Michal.
Choose from variety of exclusive Skalica vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Skalica and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
How to Reach Rotunda Svateho Juraja
- By car
- By train : Skalica in Slovakia train station
- By bus : Skalica, razcestie k zeleznicnej stanici bus stop (Bus: 910)
- Rotunda Svateho Juraja Address: Potočná 209/1, 909 01 Skalica, Slovakia
- Rotunda Svateho Juraja Contact Number: +421-346644230
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!