Snæfellsjökull Visitor Center
About Snæfellsjökull Visitor Center, Snæfellsbær
Overview of SnÃÂ¦fellsjÃÂ¶kull Visitor Center
SnÃÂ¦fellsjÃÂ¶kull Visitor Center is a place in SnÃÂ¦fellsbÃÂ¦r in the country of Iceland. SnÃÂ¦fellsjÃÂ¶kull Visitor Center is easily missed on a visit to SnÃÂ¦fellsbÃÂ¦r.
More about SnÃÂ¦fellsbÃÂ¦r
Try the best SnÃÂ¦fellsbÃÂ¦r trip planner to visit this SnÃÂ¦fellsjÃÂ¶kull Visitor Center as well as many others.
Book perfect hotels in SnÃÂ¦fellsbÃÂ¦r like The Freezer Hostel & Culture Center, North Star Hotel Olafsvik and Welcome Hotel Hellissandur.
Choose from variety of exclusive SnÃÂ¦fellsbÃÂ¦r vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach SnÃÂ¦fellsbÃÂ¦r and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Getting around Snæfellsjökull Visitor Center, Snæfellsbær
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 10.5 Kilometre, costing around ISK 5000. The duration of the trip is 12 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 10.5 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 12 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 2.
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 14 minutes, covering a distance of 10.15 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly ISK 4800.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 10.15 Kilometre costing USD 2 and the duration of the trip will be 14 minutes.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly ISK 4900, taking around 12 minutes. The distance between the two points is 10.41 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 10.41 Kilometre, costing around USD 2. The duration of the trip is 12 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Snæfellsjökull Visitor Center, Snæfellsbær
A really informative Visitor Centre. They provide a load of information about the history of the national park. Most importantly, they sell maps with trekking trails and have a free toilet.
It is a great place to visit. So many info on Snæfellsnes. Also a good WC after closing time. From parking walk down to lighthoues DONT go to close to sea. There are big waves !
Very informative - great place to stop, no charge for the toilet!
Some information about the area, toilets and on the coast you can watch out for whales and big waves.
Open from 10am to 3:30pm, have wash rooms both inside and outside of the visitors center. We arrived after 3:30pm, could not get into the visitor center. Near to the Malariff light house, only about 5 minutes walk.
- Other Attractions
- Duomo Di Milano
- Chiesa Di San Maurizio Al Monastero Maggiore
- Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele II
- Sforza Castle
- Piazza Del Duomo
- Santa Maria Presso San Satiro
- Pinacoteca Di Brera
- Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio
- Museo Teatrale Alla Scala
- Villa Necchi Campiglio
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Duomo Di Milano
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Chiesa Di San Maurizio Al Monastero Maggiore
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele II
- Luxury Hotels Near Sforza Castle
- Cheap Hotels Near Piazza Del Duomo
- Hotels Near Santa Maria Presso San Satiro
- Budget Hotels Near Pinacoteca Di Brera
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio
- Cheap Hotels Near Museo Teatrale Alla Scala
- Budget Hotels Near Villa Necchi Campiglio
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Reykjavik, Grindavik, Snæfellsbær
- Trip to Reykjavik, Grindavik, Thingvellir, Selfoss, Eyrarbakki, Mosfellsbær, Reykholt, Snæfellsbær, Álftanes
- Trip to Reykjavik
- Trip to Reykjavik
- Trip to Reykjavik
- 10 Day Trip to Geysir, Reykjavik, Thingvellir, Vik, Snæfellsbær, Skaftafell from Toronto
- 20 Day Trip to Geysir, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vik, Snæfellsbær, Skaftafell, Silfrastadhir from San Francisco
- 45 Day Trip to Iceland from Reykjavik
- 21 Day Trip to Reykjavik, Thingvellir, Selfoss, Vik, Hofn, Snæfellsbær, Hellissandur from Toronto
- 13 Day Trip to Reykjavik, Vik, Reykholt, Snæfellsbær, Höfn from Los Angeles