Dehotsarg TeerthCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Prabhas Patan, Somnath, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Dehotsarg Teerth - Review
After Lord Krishna was shot in the foot by a hunter, he left his mortal remains behind, which was then cremated on the banks of the river Hiranya by Arjun. This very spot is called the Dehotsarg Teerth. Lord Krishna’s footprints are installed under a papal tree to mark his memory and for devotees to pay their respect to the Lord. It is very close to other temples like Gita temple and Lakshminarayan Temple and has a very peaceful and spiritual environment. Devotees often like to sit around and learn more about the significance of this holy spot.
Dehotsarg Teerth Information
- Follow Hindu Temple customs such as removing of footwear outside the temple and wearing modest clothing.
How To reach Dehotsarg Teerth by Public Transport
- By renting a car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Somnath before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Somnath and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dehotsarg Teerth
95% of people who visit Somnath include Dehotsarg Teerth in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.49% of people start their Dehotsarg Teerth visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dehotsarg Teerth
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dehotsarg Teerth
Dehotsarg Teerth Map
Dehotsarg Teerth Trips
Dehotsarg Teerth, Somnath Reviews
All QuestionsDehotsarg teerth
- One Life Mission Church
- Terhune-Gardner-Lindenmeyr House
- St Matthew's Episcopal Church
- The Sports Complex
- Van Saun Dog Park
- Van Saun Park Train Ride
- Indian Hills Farms
- Besen Park
- Van Saun Park
- Gabrielle Art & Frame Of Paramus
- Center-Bus & Spiritual Devmnt
- Church Of Jesus
- Don Robert Orchestras
- Sirianni Park
- Congregation K'hal Adath Jeshurun