Events and Festivals in Somnath
Being a place of religious importance, Somnath celebrates many festivals enthusiastically. But there are a few selected ones which attract thousands of devotees and are a must watch:
- Maha Shivratri: Millions of devotees flock to the town to celebrate the festival with much enthusiasm. The temples carry out pujas and artis on the festival days.
- Diwali: Though Diwali is celebrated all over India, but Somnath being a spiritual hub, the festival has even more importance here.
- Kartik Poornima: In the month of November/December, the festival is celebrated to signify Lord Shiva’s victory over Tripusara.
Trip plans for Somnath
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Somnath
232 Views4 Days 3 NightsBest Places to Visit in Somnath Before you Die - 3DaysBy: Andrew Scrivener
229 Views3 Days 2 NightsPlan Your Next Vacation With Your Family in Somnath For 2DaysBy: Andrew Scrivener
213 Views4 Days 3 NightsBest Places to Visit in Somnath Before you Die - 3DaysBy: Paramita Ghosh
- Events & Festivals in Prabhas Patan
- Events & Festivals in Kodinar
- Events & Festivals in Keshod
- Events & Festivals in Diu
- Events & Festivals in Girnar
- Events & Festivals in Patanvav