How to Reach Somnath
- By Air: Ahmedabad which is 465 kilometers away has an international airport. Also Diu is just 95 kilometers away from Somnath and has a domestic airport with connecting flights from Mumbai.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is Veraval (VRL) which is 5 kilometers away from Somnath Temple.
- By Bus: The road connectivity is pretty good and a lot of buses run on the route.
- By Bus: The Somnath trust organizes a daily sightseeing of the local places at 10am and 3pm.
- By Auto Rickshaw: One can also pay a rickshaw to take them around the city. This is a cheap and convenient method to sight see locally.
- On Foot: The best way to explore the temple and all other surrounding attractions is by walking.
|Bhavnagar to Somnath||198.61 km||3 hours 18 mins|
|Palanpur to Somnath||254.99 km||4 hours 14 mins|
|Ahmedabad to Somnath||259.13 km||4 hours 19 mins|
|Mumbai to Somnath||284.38 km||4 hours 44 mins|
|Pune to Somnath||394.31 km||6 hours 34 mins|
|Delhi to Somnath||781.68 km||13 hours 1 mins|
|Bangalore to Somnath||834.62 km||13 hours 54 mins|
|Hyderabad to Somnath||904.51 km||15 hours 4 mins|
|Nagpur to Somnath||968.63 km||16 hours 8 mins|