Lakshminarayan TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Prabhas Patan, Somnath, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Lakshminarayan Temple - Review
The temple, unlike other temples in the area, has been built according to modern architectural styles. It is at a very close proximity to the Gita Mandir near to the Sangam Ghats. The temple was built in honour of Lord Lakshminarayan, who is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Apart from Lord Lakshminarayan, there are idols of various other Hindu Gods and Goddesses inside the temple, adorning the walls and giving the premises a very spiritual atmosphere. Many devotees prefer spending some time near the temple for meditating and spiritual refelction.
Lakshminarayan Temple Information
- Follow Hindu Temple customs such as removing of footwear outside the temple and wearing modest clothing.
How To reach Lakshminarayan Temple by Public Transport
- By renting a car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Somnath before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Somnath and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lakshminarayan Temple
95% of people who visit Somnath include Lakshminarayan Temple in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.36% of people start their Lakshminarayan Temple visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lakshminarayan Temple
93.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lakshminarayan Temple
Lakshminarayan Temple Map
Lakshminarayan Temple Trips
Lakshminarayan Temple, Somnath Reviews
All QuestionsLakshminarayan temple
- Tråsåvika Camping John J Wiggen - Tråsåvika Camping John J Wigge
- Tråsåvika Camping
- Bygningshistorisk Park
- Håndarbeid Og Klær Ragnhild Lilletofte
- Sirdal Husky Farm Day Tours
- Sirdal Hytteformidling
- Myres Camping Gunbjørg Myre
- Karin Tove Netland
- Bjørnestad Skisenter
- Exclusive Art Ans
- Exclusive Art
- Aursundfisk Ba
- Løbergs Multikunst
- Aslaug Jamtvoll
- Mary Barthelemy