Nichnai PassCurrently Open
- Address: Gandarbal, Jammu& Kashmir, India, Sonamarg
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 10:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Streets
Nichnai Pass - Review
Nichnai Pass is the pathway leading to the trekking routes reaching to Gadsar Lake, Krishansar Lake, Vishansar Lake and Gangabal Lake. Situated at 4100 meters above the sea level the pass is the inception point of the panoramic journey to these beautiful lakes. The beautiful view of the lakes begins from the picturesque view of the Pass. This beautiful trekking route itself sets the feeling of wonder on nature’s artistry which gets carried and ever increased with the subsequent trekking towards the lakes.
Nichnai Pass Information
- Carry your camping gear and all the essentials you would need on the trek.
- Do see the frozen glacier near the Nichnai Pass.
- Try to stay for one whole day and witness nature’s action on your senses closely!
How To reach Nichnai Pass by Public Transport
- You can hire a taxi or a private car from Sonamarg till Nichnai Pass. From the Pass, trekking to the adjacent lakes is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sonamarg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sonamarg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nichnai Pass
95% of people who visit Sonamarg include Nichnai Pass in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
29.93% of people start their Nichnai Pass visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 10 Hrs to see Nichnai Pass
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nichnai Pass
Nichnai Pass Map
Nichnai Pass Trips
6 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Sonamarg, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, SrinagBy: Guest UserCity: Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonamarg
Nichnai Pass, Sonamarg Reviews
All QuestionsNichnai pass
- Lagganlia Outdoor Centre
- GMB Farm Building Services
- Quiet Waters Caravan Park
- William H Hutson & Son
- Our Lady & St Edmonds RC Church
- Backworth Golf Club
- All Occasions Disco
- Saltburn Blues Club
- Seldons Leisure World
- Mr Tavs Family Entertainment
- Andy Broderick
- Profile Gallery/studio/cafe
- Tourist Information Centre
- Saltburn Studios And Gallery
- Earthbeat Centre