Bartholomew ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
One of the most famous wineries in Sonoma was owned by Frank Bartholomew and his wife sometime in the 1940s. The family lived on a ranch close to the Bartholomew Winery and in 1990, after the death of Frank’s wife Toni, the entire estate was converted into a public park adjoining the winery. The original villa was destroyed in 1987, but it was reconstructed before the park was opened to the public. You can take a leisurely stroll around the park or have a picnic at the Villa or the Wine Garden. You can opt to spend a relaxed evening at the Gazebo Park. Trails and hikes are also possible, provided that the weather permits the plan. If you feel relaxed enough, you may spend some time tasting wines in the vineyard.
Bartholomew Park Travel Tips
- The park gates close at 4:30pm Make sure to enter the park before that.
- If you are visiting in a group of more than 8 people, you are expected to contact the park and make a prior reservation. Booking will be granted on availability.
Bartholomew Park Hours
- Main gate closes at 4:30pm.
- Museum Timings: Open on weekends from 12:00pm to 3:00pm.
How to Reach Bartholomew Park
- You can hire a car or bike to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sonoma before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sonoma and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.95% of people who visit Sonoma include Bartholomew Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
55.56% of people start their Bartholomew Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bartholomew Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bartholomew Park