How to Reach Sonoma - The Easiest Way to Reach Sonoma
- By Air: The Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport has direct flights from Los Angeles, San Diego, Portland, Orange County, Seattle, and Phoenix. There are shuttles available to Sonoma Country from San Francisco and Oakland International Airports.
- By Road: The California State Route 12 passes through Sonoma town. You can rent a car and drive down here.
- By Bus: Golden Gate Transit and Greyhound run buses from San Francisco to Santa Rosa. From here, you can catch local buses to Sonoma County.
- By Car: It is best to get around Sonoma in a rented car.
- By Bicycle: For short trips in and around town, you can also hire a bicycle.
- By Walk: You can also walk around town as most of the places are walking distance away from each other.
Are you looking for a Sonoma travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Sonoma
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sonoma. The most preferred mode of transport in Sonoma is Car.
Average distance: 18.86 km Average time: 23 min
Car 100%Driving 23 min Overall average time for 18.86 kms 23 min
How to Reach Sonoma from Nearby Cities
|Rohnert Park to Sonoma||27.17 km||27 mins|
|Santa Rosa to Sonoma||42.29 km||1 hour 20 mins|
|Forestville to Sonoma||49.26 km||49 mins|
- How to reach Napa
- How to reach Oakland
- How to reach San Francisco
- How to reach Sacramento
- How to reach San Jose
- How to reach Santa Cruz
- How to reach Carmel-by-the-sea
- How to reach Monterey
- How to reach Big Sur
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach Seattle