Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
About Jacuzzi Family Vineyards, Sonoma
Started by the legendary family which created the jacuzzi bath, the Jacuzzi Family Vineyards were opened just a little while before the world-famous invention was made. From modest beginnings in 1936, the vineyard today is a flourishing estate and one of the most reputed ones in the Sonoma Valley. The wines here were made legendary under the guidance of Charlie Tsegeletos who is one of the most respectable figures in the California wine society. His wines have a lot of fruit concentration lightly tinged with oak. The Sonoma vineyard produces excellent Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Pinot Grigio, and Sangiovese blends of wine. The vineyard also produces some of the most luscious Italian olives in the country. Visitors are invited for tastings that can last for hours. Not just wine, the vineyard is big on food too. The last Sunday of every month sees pizza and wine parties. There are food festivals to celebrate the harvest and many other festive celebrations too.
Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Information
- If visiting in groups of 6 or more, prior reservation is required.
- Smoking on the property is not allowed.
- If you are visiting with kids, do not take their toys, bicycles, or scooters with you.
- Be sure to check out the vineyard calendar. There are concerts as well as food and wine events happening throughout the year here.
Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Tickets Prices
- The given price is for wine tasting only. The price for private tour and testing is 20 USD and the VIP tasting is 35 USD. The VIP tasting price drops to 20 USD for a club member.
How To Get To Jacuzzi Family Vineyards by Public Transport
- You can hire a car to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sonoma before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sonoma and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 24724 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, California 95476
Ticket Price: 15 USD
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 743 times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Vineyard, Adults
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Share your experience - Rate Jacuzzi Family Vineyards, Sonoma
Jacuzzi is a family owned Winery and has a very Italian / Spanish touch to the villa. The look and feel of the main courtyard with a fountain overlooking the fields is simply romantic and has a touch of elegance. The room that stores the wine barrels resembles a church with painted glass windows and an alter. This is most recommended!
Amazing landscape, friendly people and good wines. You can have free olive oil tasting and have a 5 glass wine tasting (you can choose the wines!) for only 10$.
Was a good spot to taste wine, although it was almost "too" laid back. The pourer we had seemed bored. Heck, maybe he was if he was pouring wine all day. But then again we arrived at about 1130. Wine was tasty. Overall 8.5/10
Great wedding venue !!! They recommended our wedding planner (Alex @ Quintana Events) The setting was elegant and flowed all night. The ceremony is held outside with a backdrop overlooking the vinyard. The courtyard for drinks and hors d oeuvre's was open and well lighted even into the darker hours of the night. The barrel room for a reception was beautiful and could easily fit up too 250 guests.
This was the best free tasting we went to in Sonoma. The staff was friendly and helpful. The olive oil they sell onsite is superb. One of my favorites
- Nearby Attractions
- Mountain Cemetery
- Depot Park Museum
- Cline Cellars
- Buena Vista Winery
- Gloria Ferrer Caves And Vineyards
- Ravenswood Winery
- Donum Estate
- Gundlach Bundschu Winery
- Prohibition Spirits And Hellocello Distillery
- Mission San Francisco Solano
- Hotels Near Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Hotels Near Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- 5 Star Hotels Near Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Budget Hotels Near Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Cheap Hotels Near Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Luxury Hotels Near Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Sonoma Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Sonoma
- 2 Days in Sonoma
- 3 Days in Sonoma
- 4 Days in Sonoma
- 5 Days in Sonoma
- 6 Days in Sonoma
- 7 Days in Sonoma