Sonoma Plaza472 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 453 1st St E, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8669961090
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Monument, Market, Plaza, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Located in the central part of Sonoma, the Sonoma Plaza is the largest plaza in California. The Sonoma’s early 20th century city hall which is situated in the plaza’s center is still in use. The Sonoma Plaza is recognised as a National Historic Landmark. It is listed under the National Register of Historic Places. The town hall serves as a venue for many community festivals that attract many tourists throughout the year. The Sonoma Plaza built as a mixture of Italianate architecture, Spanish Colonial Revival architecture and Spanish Colonial architecture.
Sonoma Plaza Travel Tips
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed from 11:30am till sunset.
- Parking on the streets has a three-hour limit from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- There is an all-day free parking lot just north of the park.
How to Reach Sonoma Plaza
- By Bus: Sonoma Plaza
- Bus Number - 32, 30, 30X, 34, 38, 40.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sonoma before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sonoma and book an accommodation of your choice.
87.57% of people who visit Sonoma include Sonoma Plaza in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
46.05% of people start their Sonoma Plaza visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sonoma Plaza
92.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sonoma Plaza