Sonoma Valley Museum Of Art314 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 551 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA, 95476, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7079397862
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Library, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Social, Arts, Museums
The Sonoma Valley Museum of Art located on the 551 Broadway of Sonoma was founded in 1998. The museum features artworks by regional, national and international artists. Every year the museum also hosts an exhibition that features the artworks of 4th and 5th graders which is organised by high school students. The museum currently has a collection of 2500 artifacts. It has exhibited works of famous artists like David Hockney, Dario Robleto and many more.
Some of the events hosted by the museum every year are:
- Fresh Paint
- Dia de los Muertos
Sonoma Valley Museum Of Art Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available between 11:30am to 1:30pm on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- The museum has a café in its premises.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sonoma Valley Museum Of Art
- Senior Citizens – 7 USD
- Age 13-17 - 5 USD
- Children below the age of 12 do not need tickets.
- Family admission – 15 USD
- Entry is free on Wednesdays.
How to Reach Sonoma Valley Museum Of Art
- Bus Stop: Broadway and Maple Street – 30, 30X, 32, 34, 38, 40.
- Sonoma Plaza – 30, 30X, 32, 34, 38, 40.
95% of people who visit Sonoma include Sonoma Valley Museum Of Art in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
58.82% of people start their Sonoma Valley Museum Of Art visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Sonoma Valley Museum Of Art
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sonoma Valley Museum Of Art
People normally club together Stag's Leap Wine Cellars and Mission San Francisco Solano State Historical Park while planning their visit to Sonoma Valley Museum Of Art.
Sonoma Valley Museum Of Art Reviews & Ratings
Small museum but they made up for it with their personal docents. Very knowledgeable about the artist and exhibit, and she answered all our questions. The gift shop is quite charming too.
A great art museum! Loved the mix of adult art and kids art. My girl who is 3.5 loved it. Wonderful that Wednesdays are free admission making it accessible to all. Pair that with the free local bus through Sonoma and you've got yourself a fun and free day trip!
Great exhibit, knowledgeable staff. We appreciate our local museums.
Excellent exhibit of British photographer Nick Brandt
Linda Keaton is a great director. Interesging shows, new thinking