Best Time To Visit Sopron
Sopron has pleasant climate all round the year and there are rainfall during evening.
- Winter: November to February; the coldest month of the year is January.
- Spring: March, April and May, June: This is the shoulder season and the climate is quite pleasant for a visit.
- Summer: July and August. These months are the hottest with humid evenings and the maximum rainfall in the year.
- Autumn: September and October; Weather is clear and the temperatures is around 20 degree Celsius with moderate rainfall.
The best time to visit Sopron is spring (March, April, May and June) and autumn (September and October)
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Sopron is 1223.28 mm in June.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Sopron is February.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Sopron is November.
Least humid month in Sopron is March.
- Best time to visit The Fire Watch Tower in Sopron
- Best time to visit Church Of St Michael in Sopron
- Best time to visit Central Mining Museum Or Kozonti Banyaszati Muzeum in Sopron
- Best time to visit The Storno House in Sopron