Fabricius HouseCurrently Open
- Address: 9400 Sopron, Foter 6, Hungary Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 100 HUF
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Archaeological Site , Exhibition
The site dates back to the 14th century but the present structure of the Fabricius house was constructed in 17th century. The house belonged to many different families and is named after one of its proud owners EndreFabricius who was also the mayor and magistrate of Sopron in early 19th century. The family later donated the house to the Lutheran church and there are temporary exhibitions held in the structure from time to time. The archaeological exhibition “3000-years on Amber road”, the objects and furniture belonging to 17th and 18th century are a must-see.
The Gothic style hall, the courtyard and the Baroque cellars of the Fabricius house present fantastic architecture. Archaeological discoveries have also unleashed the remains of roman baths in the basement.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fabricius House
- Students and senior citizens have concession in entry fee.
How to Reach Fabricius House
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sopron before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sopron and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fabricius House Address: 9400 Sopron, Foter 6, Hungary
- Fabricius House Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Fabricius House Price: 100 HUF
- Best time to visit Fabricius House(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Fabricius House: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
63.46% of people who visit Sopron include Fabricius House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
48.42% of people start their Fabricius House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fabricius House
60% of people prefer walking in order to reach Fabricius House
People normally club together The Fire Watch Tower and Statue Of Saint Trinity while planning their visit to Fabricius House.