Goat ChurchCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Templom utca 1, Sopron, Hungary
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Placed near the Firewatch Tower. The Church was named after the heraldic animal representing its chief benefactor. It dates from the 13th century.
- The timing of masses can be found out locally.
- Maintain peace.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sopron before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sopron and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sopron include Goat Church in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40% of people start their Goat Church visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Goat Church
64.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Goat Church
People normally club together The Storno House and Central Mining Museum Or Kozonti Banyaszati Muzeum while planning their visit to Goat Church.