How to Reach Sopron, Hungary
The Easiest Way to Reach Sopron
HOW TO GET TO SOPRON
- By Air: Sopron doesn’t have its individual airport and the nearest airports are Vienna and Bratislava. You can reach these airports and then get to Sopron by car of train.
- By Train: Sopron is well-connected to Vienna, Austria via train. The trains are frequented at every hour and the travel card of Austria can be used in the journey from Vienna to Sopron. The journey lasts for around 70 minutes.
- By Car: You can reach Sopron by car especially if you up for a road trip in Europe. There are smooth highways connecting Sopron with major European destinations.
HOW TO GET AROUND SOPRON
- On Foot: Because of its size, Sopron is easily traversable by foot. Take a walk through the old part of town to experience its medieval charm.
- On Cycle: Sopron is a good base for cycling. Cycling path starts north of the centre and leads to the Fertõ HansÄg National Park, some 30 miles away from the town. Free bike maps and list of bike rental offices are available at tourism office.
- By Car: Although you actually don't need a car while in town, renting a car enables you to enjoy beautiful nature in surroundings or to take a one-day trip to Vienna, which is only 35 miles away from Sopron.
- By Bus: Local bus line is available and cheap.
Are you looking for a Sopron travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Sopron from Nearby Cities
|Pereszteg to Sopron||25.11 km||25 mins|
How to Reach Top Cities in Hungary
- How to reach Pecs
- How to reach Kaposvar
- How to reach Debrecen
- How to reach Szeged
- How to reach Eger
- How to reach Gyor