Chiesa Di San FrancescoCurrently Closed
- Address: Street Via San Francesco, Sorrento, Italy
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Located next to the Villa Communale Park, this is one of Sorrento’s most beautiful churches. Surrounded by bougainvillea and birdsong, the evocative cloisters have an Arabic portico and interlaced arches, supported by octagonal pillars.
The church is most famous, however, for its summer program of concerts featuring world-class performers from the classical school. If this strikes a chord, check out the schedule at the tourist office. There are also regular art exhibitions.
- This is a religious place, so peace and sanity should be maintained at all times.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Sunday mass is pleasant to attend.
- The art exhibitions are great for art enthusiasts and you can get more information at the local tourist information.
- La Piazzetta
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sorrento before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sorrento and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.34% of people who visit Sorrento include Chiesa Di San Francesco in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
55.32% of people start their Chiesa Di San Francesco visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chiesa Di San Francesco
75% of people prefer walking in order to reach Chiesa Di San Francesco