Corso ItaliaCurrently Open
- Address: Sorrento, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
The main street of Sorrento, Corso Italia runs through the ancient ruins of the city and has a distinct characteristic to it. Lot of shops, cafeterias and restaurants make it an ideal hang-out in the city. Ideal for taking a casual stroll, the street illuminates in the evening and the view of the beach is fantastic.
Corso Italia Travel Tips
- Many shops, restaurants, eateries are available
How to Reach Corso Italia
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sorrento before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sorrento and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Corso Italia Address: Sorrento, Italy
- Corso Italia Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Corso Italia(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Corso Italia: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.68% of people who visit Sorrento include Corso Italia in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
69.23% of people start their Corso Italia visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Corso Italia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Corso Italia
People normally club together Capo Di Sorrento Or Bagni Della Regina Giovanna and Museuo Correale while planning their visit to Corso Italia.
People also prefer to start their day with Corso Italia.