How to Reach Sorrento
- By Plane: There is no airport for Sorrento and the nearest one is Naples. You can then reach to Sorrento by local bus or rented taxi.
- By Road: There are buses available from Rome and Naples and you can also reach to the town by drive-yourself car or rented taxis. The car drive is a scenic journey given the natural beauty of the route.
- By Train: There is a train after every 30 minutes from the Naples main station to Sorrento and you can easily obtain the tickets at the station or online.
- By Boat: The ‘MoloBeverello’ port of Naples serves daily boat service to Sorrento. The ride is about 35 minutes and online booking is available.
- By Bus: An efficient bus service is available that will take you around the town and all the major attractions.
- By Taxi: You can hire a taxi to get around the town at your own pace.
- By Lift: A special lift service is available that will take you up and down between the town and the harbor area.
- On Foot: The town is pleasant enough to walk around and you can get to almost all the attractions exploring the place on foot if you are not in a hurry.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sorrento. The most preferred mode of transport in Sorrento is Car.
Average distance: 23.5 km Average time: 26 min
Car 100%Driving 25 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 23.5 kms 26 min