How to Reach Sorrento
How to reach Sorrento
- By Plane: There is no airport for Sorrento and the nearest one is Naples. You can then reach to Sorrento by local bus or rented taxi.
- By Road: There are buses available from Rome and Naples and you can also reach to the town by drive-yourself car or rented taxis. The car drive is a scenic journey given the natural beauty of the route.
- By Train: There is a train after every 30 minutes from the Naples main station to Sorrento and you can easily obtain the tickets at the station or online.
- By Boat: The ‘MoloBeverello’ port of Naples serves daily boat service to Sorrento. The ride is about 35 minutes and online booking is available.
- By Bus: An efficient bus service is available that will take you around the town and all the major attractions.
- By Taxi: You can hire a taxi to get around the town at your own pace.
- By Lift: A special lift service is available that will take you up and down between the town and the harbor area.
- On Foot: The town is pleasant enough to walk around and you can get to almost all the attractions exploring the place on foot if you are not in a hurry.
Modes of Transportation in Sorrento
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sorrento. The most preferred mode of transport in Sorrento is Car.
Average distance: 23.5 km Average time: 26 min
Car 100%Driving 25 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 23.5 kms 26 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Sirmione
- How To Reach Santa Maria Di Castellabate
- How To Reach Bologna
- How To Reach Salerno
- How To Reach Ravello
- How To Reach Genoa
- How To Reach Pompeii
- How To Reach Maranello
- How To Reach Orvieto
- How To Reach Verona
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Rome
- How To Reach Florence
- How To Reach Venice
- How To Reach Naples
- How To Reach Cinque Terre
- How To Reach Milan
- How To Reach Positano
- How To Reach Catania
- How To Reach Padua
- How To Reach Siena