Piazza Tasso, Sorrento
About Piazza Tasso, Sorrento
Piazza Tasso, Sorrento - Address
Address: 185, Corso Italia, 80067 Sorrento Naples, Italy
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 53.9K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Walking Area, Square, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is Sorrento’s main square and was once called Largo of the Caste, the Baroque Church del Carmine opens up: in its interior it is kept an interesting painting by Onofrio Avellino.
In the same Piazza Tasso, the Palazzo Correale is located with its magnificent majolica cout dating back to 1772, the inscription on the portal's marble scroll ornament bears the date 1768 but it is known that as early as the XVth century a house belonging to this family stood here and was later totally transformed by the 17th century reconstruction.
Piazza Tasso Information
- Great place to shop or spend your evenings, this square is the representation of arts and culture in Sorrento.
- There is a wide range of restaurants to choose from serving authentic Italian food as well as international cuisines.
How To reach Piazza Tasso by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sorrento before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sorrento and book an accommodation of your choice.
Piazza Tasso, Sorrento Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Bellevue Syrene
- Hotel Tirrenia
- La Badia
- Maison Sersale
- Da Emilia
- Hotel Del Mare
- Sita Bus Stop
- Capitano Ago
- Surriento Suites
- Sorrento Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Sorrento
- What to See in 48 Hours in Sorrento
- What to See in 72 Hours in Sorrento
- How to Spend 5 Days in Sorrento
- How to Spend 6 Days in Sorrento
- How to Spend 7 Days in Sorrento