Are you looking for what to do in Sorrento?
PLACES TO SEE
- Religious places: Duomo, Chiesa Di San Francesco, Basilica Di Sant’ Antonio, Cloistor of St. Francis and the Sorrento Cathedral.
- Museums: Museuo Correale and Museo Bottega della Tarsia Lignea.
- Il Vallonedei Mulino: Just behind Piazza Tasso, a stunning natural phenomenon is on view from Via Fuorimura. This deep cleft in the mountain dated from a volcanic eruption 35,000 years ago. Sorrento was once bounded by three gorges, but today this is the only one that remains. It is named after the ancient wheat mills that were once located here, the ruins of which are still clearly visible. The place is an archeological marvel and great for history enthusiasts.
- Shopping complexes: Piazza Tasso and Centro Storico.
- Tourist attractions: Marina Grande, Marina Piccola, Sedile Dominava and Villa Comunale Park.
THINGS TO DO
- There are a number of activities that you can enjoy on your trip to Sorrento. This includes Swimming at Marina Grande or Marina Piccola. You can also relax on any of the cafes and restaurants on the coasts.
- There are also a number of water sports like hiring a water taxi or a private charter boat trip to observe Sorrento from the waters.
- You can also go shopping at any of the elaborate shopping complexes of Sorrento.
- If any of this isn’t enough, you can always take a stroll and admire the beauty of the place from the lemon terraces.
Below we have a list of things to do in Sorrento and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Sorrento getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Sorrento with confidence.