How to Reach Souillac - The Easiest Way to Reach Souillac
- By Plane: The best way to reach Souillac is to reach Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, at Plaisance in Mauritius. From here you can hire a cab to Souillac. Distance between Souillac and Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU) is 19.87 kilometres and it takes around 40 minutes to cover this distance.
- By Sea: Since Mauritius is a coastal region you can easily reach this placevia sea. The Mauritius Pride and the Trochetia are the Mauritian vessels that usually offer journeys to and from Reunion Island, Rodrigues Island and Madagascar. For those of you who want to enjoy longer journeys can opt for Costa Cruises ships which have recently started an Indian Ocean cruise to Mauritius.
- By Bus: The best way to roam around in Mauritus and Souillac is to board a bus. Mauritius has a well-connected network of buses that will drop at almost all the significant stops in the city. Buses are considered as the most economical way of travelling. Some of the routes also operate air conditioned buses.
- By Bike: Bicycles and motorbikes are easily available for hire. Hiring a bike proves to be economical as well as convenient.
- By Metered Taxis: Although bit costly, taxis are also a good medium of transportation within the city.
Are you looking for a Souillac travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Souillac
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Souillac. The most preferred mode of transport in Souillac is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 10 km Average time: 61 min
Bus/Trolleybus 100%Bus 40 min Waiting 15 min Walking 6 min Overall average time for 10 kms 61 min
How to Reach Souillac from Nearby Cities
|Pamplemousses to Souillac||24.65 km||24 mins|
- How to reach Port Louis
- How to reach Flic En Flac
- How to reach Le Morne
- How to reach Pamplemousses
- How to reach Chamarel
- How to reach Riviere Des Anguilles