La Roche Qui PleureCurrently Open
- Address: Souillac, Mauritius Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
Located on the end of the famous Gris Gris beach, the La Roche Qui Pleure is an interesting sight to see. Here, the stone resembles a crying man who seems to be shedding tears due to the continuous beating of the waves. Translated as the weeping rock, this is one of the attractions of Souillac that asks for attention and a visit. Facing the Indian Ocean, this rock is one of those sights that makes you marvel at the natural formations that result in such structures.
La Roche Qui Pleure Travel Tips
- The waters can be lively here, and although it is possible to swim but beware of strong currents.
- Store your electronics in a plastic bag so as to protect them from getting wet.
- Use of sunscreen lotions and sunglasses is mandatory while going out in the sun.
Entrance Ticket Details For La Roche Qui Pleure
- Free Entry
La Roche Qui Pleure Hours
- It is a beach. You can visit the place any time of the day.
How to Reach La Roche Qui Pleure
- Nearest Bus station: CNT Bus Depot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Souillac before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Souillac and book an accommodation of your choice.
- La Roche Qui Pleure Address: Souillac, Mauritius
- La Roche Qui Pleure Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit La Roche Qui Pleure(preferred time): 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit La Roche Qui Pleure: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
94.7% of people who visit Souillac include La Roche Qui Pleure in their plan
36.36% of people start their La Roche Qui Pleure visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see La Roche Qui Pleure
86.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Roche Qui Pleure
People normally club together Gris Gris Beach and Rochester Falls while planning their visit to La Roche Qui Pleure.