La Roche Qui Pleure, Souillac
About La Roche Qui Pleure, Souillac
La Roche Qui Pleure, Souillac - Address
Address: Souillac, Mauritius
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 6.7K times in trip plans
Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located on the end of the famous Gris Gris beach, the La Roche Qui Pleure is an interesting sight to see. Here, the stone resembles a crying man who seems to be shedding tears due to the continuous beating of the waves. Translated as the weeping rock, this is one of the attractions of Souillac that asks for attention and a visit. Facing the Indian Ocean, this rock is one of those sights that makes you marvel at the natural formations that result in such structures.
La Roche Qui Pleure Information
- The waters can be lively here, and although it is possible to swim but beware of strong currents.
- Store your electronics in a plastic bag so as to protect them from getting wet.
- Use of sunscreen lotions and sunglasses is mandatory while going out in the sun.
La Roche Qui Pleure Ticket Prices
- Free Entry
La Roche Qui Pleure Opening and Closing Hours
- It is a beach. You can visit the place any time of the day.
How To reach La Roche Qui Pleure by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus station: CNT Bus Depot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Souillac before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Souillac and book an accommodation of your choice.